And now, onward to February where I will attempt to
- knit two hats
- crochet at least one blanket
- write 15 short pieces
- finish my short story “Penelope’s Test” for the Muses blog
- read 6 books
- workout at least 3 times a week (thank god for audiobooks)
- go on (and enjoy) a media-blackout vacation
- not spend money (er, more than necessary)
Work-wise, I’ll be sending three books to press, preparing three more books for production, and figuring out a plan for two more books. Whew.
And in the midst of it all, I’ll continue to fight and stand-up for and donate and contribute to the fight for all our rights.
Stay motivated all, and keep fighting. ❤